Tuesday, August 3, 2010

damn bumble bee.

So I got a text last night that my little boo face got stung in the eye by a yellow jacket! I didnt get off work until 830pm (yea lets not discuss how much and how many ways I hate my job)and his eye is HUGE!!! I'm talking HITCH huge and I'm not exadurating at.all. Poor baby. I gave him some benadryl and took him home, put my air conditioning down to 75 to make sure he didnt get too hot in his sleep and let him sleep in his undies. Unfortunately when we woke up this morning the swelling was worse and I had to ask my mother to take him to the ER.

:(

My poor boogie.

He'd been stung by a bee before but this is the first time he's ever had any sort of reaction from it. Everyone cross your fingers for my baby. Do your children have any allergies?

2 comments:

  1. awww poor boogie! :(

    i hope he heals up soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor baby! My daughter has a peanut butter allergy, did they recommend an epi pen for him?

    ReplyDelete