Saturday, August 21, 2010

Lets Discuss: Baby Mama

There are a lot of cases of single parents these days. I could be a good little author and get you statistics but I'm not much of a researcher. Okay I'm lazy. A friend of mine is going through a divorce and as I watch him struggle for custody of his son my blood boils with pure hot hatred for the woman who is holding his child hostage.

My son's father is somewhere enjoying the fact that he's managed to escape my grasp the past 5 years. I couldnt get $5 from this man. I am hunting him like a dog and the state is terrible at their job and cant seem to find anyone even though I gave them an address....twice.

So here this broad is keeping a child away from a man who is dying to see his son and is an amazing and caring father. Every time he asks for his child she plays games and asks for "clothing" or "money for sports" which he pays because he loves his son, but he grimaces because this broad wont let him have his baby. What are your personal thoughts on these "keep away" ass evil women?

2 comments:

  1. they need to be punched in the face. i HATE that shit. as much as i don't care for my BD, i decided that it only hurts the kids to push him away. even though i had valid reasons to do so for a good while. but now he's doing better and my kids are happy. if they like it, i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never ask my BD for shit. I can't get him give me any money for daycare. I mean, yeah, if I ask, he'll bring over diapers but he won't give me any kind of money at all. I refuse to not let him see his daughter, though. That's just wrong. It only hurts her. She doesn't deserve that, you know? Besides that, it'll just make me look like that bad guy in the end.

    ReplyDelete